- Applications are due: TBD
- Interviews will be conducted through: TBD
- Notification of acceptance to members: TBD
- Term of service: TBD
- VISTA member orientation will take place virtually: TBD
In order to be eligible to become a VISTA member, applicants must be:
- 18 years of age or older.
- A US citizen, US National, Lawful Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card status), or person legally residing within a state.
No prior service experience is necessary, but preference will be given to individuals who have experience working on opioid treatment, prevention, or education.
Send cover letter and resume to Cristin Day (firstname.lastname@example.org). In your cover letter, please indicate your which position you are applying to. If you would like to be considered for more than one location, please list them in order of preference.
Visit the Service Descriptions page for more information regarding available projects.
Project information can be found at my.americorps.gov by searching for Michigan State University VISTA programs.