- Member Applications Due:
June 15, 2022
- Member Candidate Interviews:
June 13, 2022 to July 7, 2022
- Notification of acceptance to members:
July 8, 2022 OR July 22, 2022
- Member Start Date:
August 1, 2022 OR August 15, 2022
- Member and Supervisor Orientation:
In order to be eligible to become a VISTA member, applicants must be:
- 18 years of age or older.
- A US citizen, US National, Lawful Permanent Resident (i.e., Green Card status), or person legally residing within a state.
No prior service experience is necessary, but preference will be given to individuals who have experience working on opioid treatment, prevention, or education.
Send cover letters and resumes to Rose Henderson (firstname.lastname@example.org). In your cover letter, please indicate your which position you are applying to. If you would like to be considered for more than one location, please list them in order of preference.
Visit the Service Descriptions page for more information regarding available projects.
Project information can be found at my.americorps.gov by searching for Michigan State University VISTA programs.